Bookings are now open to all of our schools schools – click here for the online booking form.
A few reminders taken from our full Guide to Holiday Info for Parents and Carers:
- Please remember we will be based in the gym of the School (Hyndland Primary).
- The entrance door faces Fortrose street – please don’t use school main entrance as there may not be anyone there to let you in.The gym can also be accessed via White Street entrance.
- Please have your children wear suitable clothing including a warm jacket.
- Remember packed lunch (no nuts or nut products).
- Please be here for 8.45am on all-day trip days (2nd,4th, 8th and 12th April).
- Please also note we have programmed several short trips during the holidays – if these become full alternative activities will be available.
- Our office will be based in the Mews, 12 Fortrose Street – just behind the Fiddlers Pub at the foot of the road if you need to pay or want to speak to staff.
Our phone number stays the same – 0141 339 9526. Please use this number to inform us of any non-attendance or to book/cancel further days. Please note late cancellations will still be charged.
Our email address is email@example.com
PS: if you have already booked but have not received confirmation please get in touch as soon as you can.