It’s that time of year again!
We are now asking parents and carers to complete a new registration form in order to secure after school places for 2016-17. This is also the opportunity for our regular families to book summer holiday days before we open up the spaces to other schools. To guarantee current after school places and the dates you need over the summer please reply by the 3rd June at the latest.
New forms and information available for download (Microsoft Office documents):
- Registration (membership) form:
Hyndland | Notre Dame | Thornwood
Please choose the form for your school (if holidays only please use the Hyndland one). Please complete with as much information as possible – try not to leave any blanks! It is really helpful to have work names and contact numbers for the odd occasion we can’t get you on a mobile.
- Holiday Booking Form: Please tick the days you require. The programme will be available around the 10th of June.
- Standing Order Form: Please complete this if you wish, otherwise we can do that for you. If you are able to fill in the form it will speed things up and we will be able to let you know sooner what your new monthly payments will be.
- Medicine Authorisation Form: Please complete if your child needs to take medicine while attending the Club.
- Holiday information sheet: for info
- Fees list: please note our daily fees for holidays and the registration fee remain the same. The after school fee has gone up by 30p to £11.20.
- School term and holiday dates: List of dates when we are open and when we are closed
Please note if you are looking to change the current days your child attends, please get in touch as we are operating a waiting list on mid-week days.
Holidays only/children from other schools: Please complete the forms but bear in mind holiday places will only be allocated after our regular families have made their booking. This will be after the 3rd of June. Holiday only bookings are allocated in the order we receive your form so don’t wait until after the 3rd to send it in!
Any questions please pop in or give us a call. All forms and information are available from the three services if you prefer to have hard copies.